Saturday, November 24, 2007

Caramel Pie


I have always loved O'Charleys caramel pie. It has to be one of my favorite desserts. A while back a friend of mine emailed me this recipe. It is a dead ringer for the original. It is also one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. It may be a slap in the face to some of the hard core cooks out there....but oh well....it sure is good ;)

2 cans Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 ready made graham cracker pie crust
cool whip to top

Boil the 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk in pot for 3 hours. Make sure that water always convers both cans. After 3 hours take cans out of pan. Let completely cool. Place in pie crust and top with cool whip!

1 comment:

Maryanna said...

I love this pie!! The fat free SCM works well, too and tastes great. I can't really tell a difference (except for the guilt).