Friday, January 7, 2011

HOT SAUCE!!

Ok!  Let me introduce you guys to my new best friend, Cholula!  It is my new favorite hot sauce.  Thats right...move over Tabasco.  I discovered this little gem while enjoying breakfast with my hubby at IHOP.  I'm not a huge fan of eggs, so I have to add a little something to make myself eat them.   
It is just the perfect amount of spice.  Not too overpowering...but not too bland.  Plus I kinda like the cute little wooden top on the bottle.  lol  Not many restaurants in my area use this condiment.  So I have been gently suggesting that they carry it.  Now when we go out for breakfast I have been known to hide my own little mini-bottle in my purse!  I know, I know...it's kinda embarrassing.  But if certain eating establishments near my home (lookin at you Cracker Barrel) would just start carrying it I would not have to resort to such drastic measures.  ;-)

No comments: